Hey Dolls, today I wanna share a very yummeh recipe. Okay, I'm not an Uh-Mazing cook but I can make simple food yummeh! If you are a pasta and cheese lover like me, you will definitely fall in love with this recipe. So throw ya aprons on and let's get busy!
Cook time : 15-20 mins
Yield : serves 2-3
- I/2 pound Ground beef
- 2 cups of penne pasta - uncooked
- 1 jar of pasta sauce - 24 oz
- Shredded Mozarella Cheese - to taste
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until Al Dente. Drain and mix with Olive Oil.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, saute the ground beef until well browned. Add pasta sauce, water, salt and pepper. Stir and simmer on medium-low heat for 15 mins. Stir in the cooked penne pasta. Remove the skillet from the heat.
- Serve the pasta and top each serving with a generous sprinkling of shredded Mozarella Cheese. Yum!
What's your favorite pasta dish? Tell me in the comment section below.